Subject: Re: Animating a light source?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 18:25:12 -0400

In a message dated 95-08-10 17:33:43 EDT, [email-masked] (Jason Hough)
writes:

>I am new to Lightwave, using the Pre-release windows NT version, and I am
>wondering if it is possible to animate the intensity of a light from one
Keyframe to >another.

Jason,

Look in the Light panel in Layout.  Right next to the intensity setting
you'll see a button labeled "E".  This is the "Envelope" button and it works
the same as all other envelopes in LW.  When you press this button you get a
panel that allows you to set the intensity of the chosen light at any and all
frames in the animation, by simply setting a keyframe and intensity value for
it on this panel.  The graph will show you the intensity settings at each
frame.  You also have all the spline controls for intensity that motion has
in Layout.  These keyframes are INDEPENDANT of any keyframes you have set up
in the animation itself in Layout.

Enjoy,

Bart Palamaro 
Dark Horse Productions
[email-masked]

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]